For the FIRST TIME ever, we are utilizing the enormous popularity of FANTASY FOOTBALL as a NATIONAL FUNDRAISER!
Fraternities and sororities offer college men and women a place to develop outside of the classroom, offering friendship, leadership development, academic accountability and a firm alumni support base post-graduation.
Fraternities and sororities pride themselves in participating in a variety of philanthropic events. Philanthropy and volunteer work hold a very high importance within every chapter and can oftentimes be forgotten as a large part of many people’s decisions to join a fraternity or sorority.
Our fundraiser provides a means for you to bring together current members and alumni to generate additional revenue for your charitable efforts. Few things in life are better than having a great time while making a positive impact on our communities.
TOP FRATERNITY AND SORORITY
Every fraternity and sorority claims to be the best, our fundraiser gives you a chance to prove it once and for all. Band together with your brothers and sisters and see who can generate the most money for their chosen charity.
Fantasy Gives will provide recognition and special prizes to the top fraternity and sorority in the U.S. at the end of the football season.
NOT YOUR TYPICAL FUNDRAISER
We know it is natural to be skeptical, but we want to highlight some important aspects of our fundraiser that we hope will ease your mind:
- We are NOT A FOR PROFIT BUSINESS, we are a 501c3 charitable organization that was founded in 2007.
- There are NO COSTS and NO RISKS to participate in our fundraiser.
- We manage and host the fundraiser for you school, so there is no burden on your administration, facility, PTO/PTA or students.
- We provide FREE MARKETING MATERIALS to help promote the fundraiser which runs from September-December.
- Your school receives 70% OF THE REVENUE generated by your supporters (an extremely high percentage for a fundraiser).
NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE (NFL) and FANTASY FOOTBALL
The NFL is by far the most popular sport in the United States. According to the 2014 Nielsen Ratings:
- The NFL regular season reached 202.3 MILLION UNIQUE VIEWERS
- Representing 80% of all television homes and 68% of potential viewers in the U.S.
Fantasy football has become a national sensation. Fantasy football’s growth is trending upwards and provides the perfect vehicle for a fundraiser.
- In 2014 – 41.5 MILLION people participated in fantasy football
- 2012 – 33.5 million participants
- 2009 – 27.1 million participants
- 2007 – 19.7 million participants
Fantasy football is NOT just for men, LADIES LOVE FANTASY FOOTBALL TOO!
- In 2014, 8.3 million females participated (20% of all participants)
- 300% increase since 2007 and 50% increase in the last 2 years alone
SIGNIFICANT REVENUE OPPORTUNITY
100 participants/supporters = $10,500*
The revenue generated through our fundraiser can be substantial. The entire fundraiser is managed and hosted online. There are no products to inventory and no money to handle. The fundraising event lasts the entire NFL football season – 17 weeks of fundraising opportunities (September to December).
Our fundraiser is affordable for everyone.
- $10 DONATION/DEPOSIT for a single entry
- $150 DONATION/DEPOSIT for the entire season (17 entries)
- There are NO LIMITS to your number of entries.
- The MORE YOU PLAY, the BETTER YOUR ODDS OF WINNING!
- More importantly, MORE MONEY goes to your FAVORITE CHARITY!
FUN AND EASY
The contests follow the popular daily fantasy sports format as seen on commercials by FanDuel© and Draft Kings© (without the gambling aspect). The contests are EXCITING AND YET SIMPLE FOR BOTH EXPERIENCED FANTASY FOOTBALL FANS AND FIRST-TIME PARTICIPANTS.
Unlike traditional fantasy football leagues that run for the entire season, OUR CONTESTS LAST FOR JUST ONE WEEK. There will be a least one contest for every week of the NFL season (17 weeks).
Our fundraiser tests your fantasy football knowledge, but with an added dimension. You must pick a starting lineup of your favorite players while remaining under the salary cap limit. You get to pick a new lineup every week and never feel the disappointment of being stuck with a player who is hurt and/or under-performing.
There are NO LONG DRAFTS, you are able to SET YOUR LINEUP IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES. The key is finding a mix superstars that are excelling and bargain players that are outperforming their salary value.
NEED HELP PICKING A LINEUP, WE HAVE GOT YOU COVERED. We have TWO COMPLIMENTARY WEBSITES that provide all tools, analysis and information you need to pick a lineup like a expert. Both websites explain football in its simplest terms, teach you how to play fantasy football and give you everything needed to dominate in the contests.
- Fantasy First – award winning analysis and information for the die-hard fans
- Fantasy Football for Females – the first website dedicated to the specific needs and taste of our female audience
Fantasy Gives provides THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN WEEKLY PRIZES in order to maintain peak interest. Comparable conceptually to a raffle – this is our way of showing gratitude to the participants supporting your fraternity or sorority.
Participants are encouraged to enter multiple times to increase their ODDS OF WINNING. This is a proven strategy among fantasy football experts. Ultimately, increased participation means MORE MONEY FOR YOUR CHOSEN CHARITY.
Here is all that we ask from your fraternity or sorority; we simply want you to promote the event through the end of the NFL football season (September to December). It’s that easy!!
- Promote the FANTASY GIVES fundraiser in your marketing campaigns – mention the event in your weekly emails, monthly newsletters, website and any means you use to contact your supporters.
Fantasy Gives provides FREE videos and marketing materials to assist in promoting this event to current members and alumni.
FRATERNITY AND SORORITY REGISTRATION/DONATION AGREEMENT
Fantasy Maxam, a subsidiary of ARF (EIN: 26-0635103), agrees to manage and host the Fantasy Gives fantasy football fundraiser at NO COST to your fraternity or sorority.
Fantasy Gives will provide your school 70% OF THE REVENUE generated by the participants/supporters that designate your fraternity or sorority for the contests.
Your fraternity or sorority will receive payment for the revenue generated by your participants/supporters at the conclusion of the 2015-2016 NFL football season (analyticals will be provided at no cost upon request).
Fantasy Gives has marketing materials, which it provides at NO COST, to assist with promoting the fantasy football fundraiser.
Your fraternity or sorority agrees to promote the Fantasy Gives fantasy football fundraiser throughout the entire 2015-2016 NFL football season.
PLAY IT FORWARD!
DISCLAIMER: This is NOT a gambling website. All contests are for entertainment purposes and the revenue generated will be provided to the designated non-profit groups.
* based on participants/supporters participating the entire season