Fantasy Gives has taken two national sensations (202+ weekly viewers and played by 57+ million people) and merged their popularity into a powerful fundraiser.
The premise of the Fantasy Gives fundraiser program is not about football or fantasy sports. The sole focus of our fundraiser is to provide a means to raise money for non-profit groups.
The simple fact remains, the numbers associated with the growth of the National Football League (NFL) and fantasy sports are too large to ignore…EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT A SPORTS FAN.
A FUNDRAISER CREATED BY A NON-PROFIT GROUP
Fantasy Gives is 501C3 charitable organization that has experienced the challenges of fundraising firsthand. As a result, we have eliminated the typical pitfalls and designed our fundraiser from mindset of a non-profit group.
Fantasy Gives knows it is natural to be skeptical, but we to assure you this is not a sales pitch. Fantasy Gives is not asking for any money and we have nothing to sell.
Fantasy Gives truly believes that non-profit groups are the backbones of our communities. Our mission is to provide financial support to your non-profit group.
Here are some unique benefits of our fundraiser:
- No costs to participate – yes, it is really free
- No risks – you have so much to gain and nothing to lose
- No contractual commitments – we have no contracts on our end and happy to sign any agreement that gives you peace of mind
- No burden on your staff – we operate the fundraiser on your behalf
- Free marketing materials – we want you to be successful
- No impact on your other fundraisers – we help provide supplemental revenue and reach supporters across the country that may not be able to afford and/or attend your signature fundraising events
- You receive 70% of the revenue generated by your supporters with no investment – an unprecedented return on donations
SIGNIFICANT REVENUE OPPORTUNITY
Fantasy Gives enables charities of all sizes to generate substantial funds. Our fundraiser lasts the entire NFL football season (September to December) and provides 17 weeks of fundraising opportunities.
Examples of the revenue that can be achieved: *
- Mega charities: 10,000 participants = $1,050,000
- National charities: 5,000 participants = $525,000
- Large charities: 1,000 participants = $105,000
- Medium-size charities: 500 participants = $52,500
- Small charities: 100 participants = $10,500
NOT YOUR TYPICAL FUNDRAISER – GREAT FOR YOUR SUPPORTERS
Fantasy Gives a new way for your non-profit group to generate funds. Here are some important aspects of our fundraiser:
- Online fundraiser – no scheduling challenges
- Convenient – can be easily accessed from a computer, tablet or smartphone
- 17-week fundraiser – extended opportunity to raise money
- One-week contests – no disadvantage of joining the contests at any point during the NFL season
- Fun and easy – you don’t have to be a sports fan to enjoy the contests and be successful
- Minimal time commitments – it takes less than 5 minutes to play the contests
- Affordable – a little as $10 for a single entry *
- Weekly prizes – thousands of dollars in weekly prizes to keep your supporters motivated and to show appreciation for their charitable efforts
NFL AND FANTASY SPORTS
The National Football League (NFL) is the most popular sport in the United States. According to the Nielsen Ratings:
- The NFL regular season reaches 202+ million weekly viewers
- 80% of all television homes
- 68% of potential viewers in the U.S.
Fantasy sports is a multi-billion dollar industry that has become a national sensation. Fantasy sports has seen a dramatic upward growth and provides the perfect vehicle for a fundraiser.
- In 2016 – 57.4 million people participated in fantasy sports
- 2015 – 56.8 million participants
- 2014 – 41.5 million participants
- 2012 – 33.5 million participants
- 2009 – 27.1 million participants
- 2007 – 19.7 million participants
Fantasy football is not just for men; ladies love fantasy football too!
- Females are the fastest growing demographic for fantasy football
- 35% of participants are females
- Nearly 50% of the NFL’s fan base are women
YOU OWE IT TO THOSE YOU SERVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR UNIQUE FUNDRAISER (YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO GAIN AND NOTHING TO LOSE)
NON-PROFIT GROUP REGISTRATION
Fantasy Gives, a subsidiary of ARF (EIN: 26-0635103), agrees to:
- Manage and host the Fantasy Gives fantasy football fundraiser at no cost for your non-profit group.
- Provide your non-profit group 70% of the revenue generated by the participants that designate your non-profit group for the Fantasy Gives fantasy football fundraiser contests.
- Send the funds accumulated by the Fantasy Gives fantasy football fundraiser at the conclusion of the 2017 NFL football season (analytical data is provided by request at no cost).
- Provide FREE marketing videos to assist with promoting the Fantasy Gives fantasy football fundraiser.
Your non-profit group, by submitting the contact form, agrees to the following:
- I am an authorized agent of my non-profit group.
- I attest that my organization is a federally and/or state licensed non-profit group.
- I agree to promote the Fantasy Gives fantasy football fundraiser throughout the entire 2017 NFL football season.
* Fantasy Gives is strictly a fundraiser and NOT a gambling and/or DFS website. All contests are for entertainment purposes and the revenue generated will be provided to the designated non-profit groups. Donations are suggested. Non-profit revenue based on MVP package for calculation purposes. Fantasy Gives makes no guarantees as to the amount of revenue any non-profit group will receive.